Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

Pvt. Darrell Anderson

Greetings from Darrell,

Darrell Anderson <private_message@cantv.net>

Greetings from Darrell,

My name is Darrell Anderson, I am an American soldier that served in Iraq, I was part of the division that stumbled into Saddam Hussein's storage vault and discovered $890 Million dollars in cash.

I was able to divert $30 Million for my personal use and declared the rest to my superiors who diverted some as well; I have deserted from army due to an accident that has left me confined to a wheel chair; I am now searching for a reputable/sincere person for investment and to establish a charity foundation for the help of mankind.

I am ready to compensate you with good percentage of the funds, if you can work with me then send me your name and telephone number to me or call me on +1 206 414 3709 for further details.

MORE DETAILS: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/1428506/Troops-tempted-by-Saddams-780m-hoard.html

Pvt. Darrell Anderson

No comments: