Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Mrs. Grace Manda and Son Brian

From Mrs. Grace Manda Formal worker in South Africa


Gold panning association .

My Dearest in Christ, First, let me start by introducing myself My name is Mrs. Grace Manda a nationality of south Africa ,I was working with South Africa gold panning association. You can view the profile of South Africa gold panning association at (http://www.sagoldpanning.co.za/history.htm) and read about us. I am married to late Mr.Bongani Manda; we were married for twenty years with a child. He died after an illness that lasted for four weeks. Please I know this may come to you by surprise, because you did not know me, I needed your assistance that was why I write you through divine direction, it is my desire of going into relationship with you. Before his death we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of USD$30.5M (Thirty Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with Finance/bank Presently, This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the South Africa gold panning association. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from South Africa gold panning association. This money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem, though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a person or church that will use this fund to churches, orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that grivet. I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son can not carryout this work only because I and my late husband decide to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better live. Our son is just 17year old now and been grow up in Africa, he have low maturity Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I will like you to understand that my contact to you is a divine direction from God; As soon as I receive your reply shall give you the contact of the Finance/bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here and Please I will like you to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I will instruct the Finance/bank to! Transfer this fund into your account.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Mrs. Grace Manda and Son Brian

God's grace is sufficient for me

Mrs. Grace Manda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been contacted by this "so-called woman" if infact that is what she is supposed to be.

Very slick! She contacts you, supplying all kids of bogus info and documents that are all probably fake. She claims she has an attorney to represent her. Her attorney is probably her live in boyfriend that is involved in the scam with her. They lure you in with the allusion that there is 30.5 million dollars... And you are to get 30% of it. Pretty nice if you could actually get that type of money for your share... Over 9million dollars! What a pipe dream.

The only catch is... They probably want you to put up several thousands of dollars to pay for attorneys fees, documentation...and no telling what else that they can dream up to scam you out of your money... All the while they now have most of your personal information to commit ID theft. They probably sell that info to another scammer. What a deal.

Don't get involved. Do what I did... Tell them to stick it up their ass! Don't get involved with them.and... Imagine them doing all of this in the name of God. May they all go straight to hell.

R.L.L. Madera, CA