Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Mr. Clems Ridge

Hello Dear

Mr. Clems Ridge <Ridge22@aol.jp>

Hello Dear

Good day to you. I am Mr. Clems Ridge, an Investment Consultant. I know that this mail will come to you as a rude shock as we have not known each other in any way in the past. It is on his behalf of a one time Vice President of Nigeria that I contact you now. Bear with me.

The reason for this message is to know if you will be interested to handle his proposed business investment in your country or else where. This requires very capable and mature mind/hand who can manage an investment. Above all, he needs someone that can think out the best way to invest.

Therefore, if you know that you are a trustworthy and capable person who can handle this, feel free to get back to me. The details of the business will be disclosed to you upon the receipt of your letter of interest to participate in the arrangement. I want you to note that you are not under any pressure to accept this proposal, but rather let your acceptance be your wish to participate.

Best Regards,
Mr. Clems Ridge

No comments: