Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Barrister Chong Ng Lee

GET TO ME ASAP

Barrister Chong Ng Lee <no-replyinfoclee@yahoo.com.my>

Dear Friend,

Though the internet has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication and, however strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not meet personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit. Moreover, this is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor it against your will.

I am Barrister Chong Ng Lee, an attorney at law, I am contacting you to seek your assistance in distributing money left behind by my deceased client, whom happens to have the same last name as yours before the money valued at Nine Million, One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$9.1 Million) is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.
I have received a notice from the banking institution concerned to make contact with the next of kin of my deceased client as soon as possible or the account will be closed.

For more information, kindly contact me via my personal email: HYPERLINK "mailto: chongnglee@yahoo.com.sg" chongnglee@yahoo.com.sg

Best regards,
Chong Ng Lee
Attorney at Law

No comments: