Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Mrs Juliet Adams

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Mrs Juliet Adams <golden@ukrpost.ua>


STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I have a business proposition for you. I am a banker by profession and work with one of the leading commercial banks here. The proposition is this: there is this sum of $35 million dollars that has been dormant in my bank for the past 14 years. The owner died about 15 years ago with the wife in a plane crash. Efforts by the bank authorities to get the immediate family members had proved abortive.

At the last general meeting of the board of directors of the bank, it was resolved that according to the banking rules, any unclaimed fund after 15 years should be transferred to the bank treasury account. Consequent upon this information, my colleague and I conceived the idea of looking for a foreigner who will submit an application for claim of the funds to the bank. Therefore, should you wish to assist, your role is to send an application for claim to our bank. I will draft the application with full details of the account and send to you so that you can complete it and send to our bank.

Please, note that this business is 100% risk free as we have perfectly done the necessary underground work to ensure a hitch-free transfer of the funds to your nominated bank account. It is for your information and a guarantee that the funds MUST be transferred to your bank account within 14 days from the date you submitted the application. And upon the successful transfer of the funds to your bank account, you shall be entitled to 30% of the total funds while the remaining 70% should be for me and my colleague.

You are free to call my on my direct telephone number +2348122995498. I also would be most obliged to give you any information you may require to authenticate my claims.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,
Mrs Juliet Adams

No comments: