Pages

Sunday 26 August 2012

Victoire Ningi

Bli gärna medlem på Utsidan.se!

Victoire Ningi ✆ francoishaske@gmail.com


Hello

With warm hearts I offer my friendship and I hope this letter meets you in good time.

My name is Mrs. Victoire Ningi, I am diagnosed with cancer and my doctors have informed me that my days are numbered because of the deteriorating stage of the cancer therefore I have been condemned to die by the deadly cancer disease.

Consequently, I have exhausted all my savings for my medical care, but I do have some funds for my charity project, these funds are deposited in a fixed deposit in a local bank here in Togo for the purpose of humanitarian. My marital status is such that I'm single because I lost my Husband for over 11 years now and unfortunately we do not have any child together, which I had no one to leave my legacy. Therefore, to release my funds I would like to make a donation so that there is no stiff tax on my money.

As regards, I would be so graceful to help the poor by giving you my legacy, sum of Four million dollars ($4,000,000) to enable you to establish a charitable foundation in my memory.

I have no fear because before contacted you, i have for several nights prayed for the Lord to give me the contact of a trusted person to whom I can entrust this matter and it is the result of why I am doing research that allowed me to contact you through this medium.

You have to keep part of the money for yourself and the rest will be used to establish a charitable foundation in my memory and a federation in the fight against cancer and also build orphanages.

Please reply to my Private email: vn19431@yahoo.cn

Awaiting your prompt reply, receive my cordial and fraternal greetings.

Yours Sincerely
Victoire Ningi,

Använd den här länken för att registrera dig:

Kolla gärna in min egen medlemssida:

Hälsningar,
Victoire Ningi