Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Gary Allan

Important From Gary Allan!!!

Gary Allan ✆ test@votomobile.com.cn


My name is Gary Allan from Dublin,I got your contact through internet directory and felt that you might be straight forward fellow and reliable to do business with in areas of investment and financial partnering, I am writing to acquaint you of a transaction and monetary transfer of $21.1mm usd.

I need a reliable partner to have custody of this funds and we can invest on Real Estate which is at the low presently.

Regarding the procedure of this transaction,I will like us to work on it mutually as partners to enable us commence with all arrangements sorted to swiftly conclude this transfer with you.

I await your email response and be free to respond to my emailgaryallan20@ciudad.com.ar with any question.

Gary Allan.