Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Mrs. Judith A. Wilcox

Mrs. Judith A. Wilcox ✆ alexwilcoxjudith@yahoo.com.ph


-- 
Dear
I got your email from a friend of yours who wishes you well. I come in peace and something very positive is about to happen to your life and the lives of others through you if only you can carefully read and digest the message below.
I am Mother Judith A. Wilcox, 87 Years old woman and the wife of Late Sir Alex Wilcox who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 2nd of September 1998 GMT 4:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva. Please see site below for more information: http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/americas/9809/03/victim.list.02/index.html?iref=storysearch

After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to go to my resting place, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we had worked for to the less privilege/charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends. Unfortunately, my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband and I. Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charity homes/less privilege in different countries.


I am sorry to inform you that I will not be able respond to your next email because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the beneficiary of our last WILL irrespective of your previous financial status. Hence, I want you to accept this offer that will cost you nothing.

My account closing balance is approximately £253,178.00 British Pounds with Nationwide Bank and this amount would be transferred to you on your contact with my Account Officer. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I HAVE PAID ALL COSTS AND DONE ALL CLEARANCES ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSFER SO THAT YOU WONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS RECEIVING AND USING THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY. "The only thing you are required to do is reactivate my account which is dormant at the moment". I would have reactivated the account but the bank advised me not to since they don't know when you will be contacting them so as to avoid the account from been dormant again.


Contact my Account Officer through the details below;

Nationwide Bank PLC
Grey Essex, Manchester UK
Account Officer: Miss Cheryl Bruce
Email: cherylbruce39@yahoo.com



Tel: +44-792-451-3536
Fax; +44-844-774-1842

I have sent Miss Cheryl Bruce your name and email but I want you to send her the below information for reconfirmation.

Your Contact address:
Your Full Names:
Direct telephone number:


ASK HER HOW THE ACCOUNT CAN BE REACTIVATED SO THAT THE AMOUNT £253,178.00 British Pounds) CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU.
Also, be notified that I will no longer be reading my emails or surfing the internet as I have retired completely from the outside world to my resting place, at this moment all further correspondence should be forwarded to my Account Officer who is like a daughter to me. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Judith A. Wilcox