Sunday, 20 May 2012

AC Consultants Ltd

AC Consultant ✆ recruitment@acconsultant.com



AC Consultants Ltd.
PO Box 4065. Barnsley S73 0ZJ,England, UK.

If you have access to a computer, and have up to three hours spare time per-week. you can get paid, would you like to work part or full time online, and get paid weekly? If yes,then please read carefully.

ABOUT US

AC Consultants Ltd is an Asian multinational company that deals in clients interferrance. With over 6 years of experience in the field, it has occupied a leading position in the marketing sectors in which it operates for several years now. AC Consultants Ltd strategic business areas cover items such as creating financial recipient for companies in the areas of Insulation materials, Plasters, Tiles and Piping. Indeed, its manufacturing and marketing of these products has made it the main reference point in Asia and Europe sectors.

JOB POSITION

We are currently seeking part or full time employees for companies ever-growing accounts receivable department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home. If this sounds like you, please read on, and consider becoming part of our company family.

This is just like a Tele-Receptionist/Banker that receive calls on behalf of companies but this is different, instead of receiving calls; you receive payments on behalf of companies that are been assigned to you. As part of our ongoing Multi Level Marketing Network,we seek capable individuals to work for us as representative.You can easily make $700-$2000 or more in a week/month by working as Sub-contractor in your geographical location, you will be in charge of collecting payments from our U.S.A customers. Does it sounds like your dream job? Well, it certainly for 670+current members who are making $700- $2,000 weekly online with this system in Asia & Europe and we have decided to bring this to the U.S.

Note that no form of investment of is needed from you and this job will take only 1-3 hours of your time per week.

JOB RESPONSIBILITY

The position of Accounts Receivable officer entails the following duties: coordinate payments from clients, receive payments which come in form of wire transfers, checks and credit facilities, process payments at your local bank, and forward 90% of funds received to the proper branch office, as instructed. The remaining 10% is your wage/commission. Since this position is need-based, you will have plenty of free time while enjoying a good income.

REMUNERATION

Every assignment in form of payment received from clients, you're entitled to 10% which excludes the cost of processing Western Union/ Money Gram to any regional office accountant.

INTERESTED APPLICANTS (HOW TO APPLY)

First name:Last name:Address(Line 1):City:State:Zip Code:Date of birth (yyyy -mm -dd):Telephone number(s): Send Details to: v.world@switched.com


Once received, one of our Human Resource Managers can contact you through Email, with an approval letter if the management decides you are a successful
candidate.

Sincerely,
David Lee.