Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Cindy Claudio

from: Cindy Claudio claudia@jumpseatgossip.com
reply-to: claudiocindy@yahoo.cn
date: 6 March 2012 16:51
subject: From Ms. Cindy
mailed-by: jumpseatgossip.com


Good day

This is Cindy; I have been trying to reach you through email for a mutual business relationship which I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this amount of Twenty two Million US Dollars ($22,000,000.00) which my late father deposited in a BANK for his Industrial Projects before he was assassinated during the recent political crises in my country. I am the only surviving child of my parents. My mother died of Cancer since 16 years ago. Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.

I want you to help me claim and receive this money which will be transferred to your safe bank account to enable you plan for the investment in your Country. I will like to donate 20% of the money to the charity or build a charity foundation for the orphans and less privileges, and then invest part of the money into these three investments in your Country but, if there is any other business that is better than my suggestion, I will be very glad to follow your advice.

1). Real estate
2). Hospitals
3). Hotels

If you can be of assistance to me, I will need your immediate response so that we can talk more about the modalities, like how much interest you will receive as your shares for assisting me and how you want to deduct it.
I await your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,

Cindy Claudio

No comments: