Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

Mrs.Margarita Dmitri

My Dear Beloved in the Lord,

My Name is Mrs.Margarita Dmitri,I am married to late Dr.Pankrati Dmitri who was an Oil Merchant and international businessman before he died. When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of ($12,000,000.00 USD) with a Bank in Malaysia whose name is withheld Until we open up communication,this money is still with the Bank till date.I decided to donate this fund to a Reliable Individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband Before his death.I want you to be my Beneficiary as I have no child Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that i may not last for the next Couple Of Months due to My cancer problem . please Contact me via my personal email address for security: dmitri_mrs.margarita@yahoo.cn.
Have a Blessed Day.
Your Beloved Sister
Mrs. Margarita Dmitri.

No comments: