Pages

Sunday 29 October 2017

Miss Samira Kipkalya Kones — misssamirakipkalyakones@mail.bg

from: office.file2023@aol.com
date: 29 October 2017 at 01:20
subject: HELLO DEAR GOOD DAY
mailed-by: aol.com
Signed by: mx.aol.com
security: Standard encryption (TLS)

My Dearest,

Good Day My names are Miss Samira Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female, single and from Kenya in East Africa please I need an investment assistance if you will accept,My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and the Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. You can read more about it here in the below linke,

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

I am seeking for a long term relationship. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US $6.7 Million in one wank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I have contacted the Wank to withdraw some money but the Branch Manager told me that my late father will and instruction is that the money be release to me only when am able to present a foreign investor or foreign Trustee or immediately am married then i will present my husband. However, the Wank director advised me to provide a foreign trustee or investor who will stand on my behalf that the wank will release the fund.

Therefore, I want you to stand as my trustee and provide a wank account for transferring of my inherited fund then I will relocate to your country and settle down with you to have a better life. if you have accept to assist me ,It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be for investment in any profitable risk free business which you will also help me on i have no any idea about investment over there in your country .

Please write me here (misssamirakipkalyakones@mail.bg) and I will give you more details in my next mail if you accept to help me.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Samira Kipkalya Kones

No comments: