Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Olsen Jerry — expressloan849@gmail.com

from: Coordinadora Territorial <coordinadoraterritorialdesa@muniovalle.cl>
date: 19 June 2014 19:02
subject: You can count on us!!!

Good day,

Do you need a loan to offset bills , finance a project and so on, if yes you can contact us immediately for it. We offer loan ranging from $1000 and above at 2% interest rate and a minimum of six months pay back time. If you are interested contact us at (expressloan849@gmail.com) with the the following details;

1.Full Name:
2.Residential Address:
3.Age:
4.Amount Needed:
5.Duration:
6.Mobile Number:

Best Regards,
Olsen Jerry
Express Loan Firm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How with:
Hi!

I am Mrs. Christine V. Borzakovsky, Diagnose of Cancer and my doctors said I have just few weeks to live, I Wish to make a donation of Twelve Million Pounds (12,000,000.00 GBP) to you concerning my LAST WILL to setup a Charity Organization to help the poor. I have made this decision due to my burning desire to help the needy/poor and this is what God has laid in my heart for so long. Treatment is simple and cheap, but millions of children have died through lack of it. Do mail me back for more details. Write back to me on my personal email: borzakovskyv@yahoo.com

Your's Sincerely
Mrs. Christine V. Borzakovsky.