Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

Mr. Williams Baba

Dear One (Being A Foreigner),

Mr. Williams Baba <wbaba1@bol.com.br>

Dear One (Being A Foreigner)

I am Mr. Williams Baba, A staff of one of the commercial bank in Cote d Ivoire. I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal, though I don't know you neither have I seen you before but my confidence was reposed on you. A contract file worth (US$10,750,000) Dollars with the name has been noticed lying waste in our contract and account department. As one of our international remittance director,

I am obliged to notify you, Now (being a foreigner) I want this money to be paid into your account for us to share 50/50 all i need from you is your honesty and you will promise me that you will not run away with this money.

Again i want to let you know that this fortune was only disclosed to you so i demand you keep it as a secret for the successful conclusion of it. Upon the receipt of this mail please send me your full names, telephone/ fax number, and email address. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

I require you to treat this letter with the utmost urgency.

Best Regards.

Mr. Williams Baba

No comments: